This document defines the booking conditions with SURFINN.
- By accepting these booking conditions, you confirm that you are of sufficient legal age to use this web site and to accomplish required legal obligations for any liability you may incur when using this web site.
- SURFINN is not liable or responsible for loss or damage to any property or service listed on Surfinn online platform.
- SURFINN is not liable or responsible for injury or death to any person during your stay at any property listed on Surfinn online platform; or during your use of any service listed on Surfinn online platform; or during your transportation to and from any property or service listed on Surfinn online platform.
- Standard Booking & Cancellation Policy at Surfinn:
Upon making a booking at a chosen property or service you agree to pay a reservation deposit to guarantee the property or service reservation. Upon arrival at the property you are responsible to pay the due balance of the total value of your booking as well as any additional services you may have booked with the property.
- You may cancel your booking up to 15 days before arrival and get your deposit back or accumulate it on your Surfinn account to use in a future reservation. If you cancel your booking less than 15 days in advance or in the event of a no-show you can not claim your deposit back. Your non-arrival on the agreed date without warning will result in the cancellation of your entire reservation. SURFINN does not accept responsibility for cancellations by you or by the properties or services regardless of the circumstances in which the cancellation was made.
- In case of a property or service provider requires different Payment Requirements or applies a different Cancellation Policy, that shall be shown on SURFINN website and/or communicated to client before reservation confirmation.
In case of big groups (quantity definition is different in each property or service provider), a different Payment Requirements and/or Cancellation Policy may apply.
- All reservations on this web site are made with the selected property or service provider and not with SURFINN. This website is a booking platform that provides easier, faster and safer payment methods for reservation of surf holidays and services.
- All communications on this web site are made directly with the selected property or service provider and not with SURFINN. Although, we’d be happy to provide you any help, information, or recommendation you might require.
- SURFINN only intermediates the making of reservations with the chosen property or service provider.
- SURFINN is not a party of the contract between you and the destination property or service provider and has no responsibility or liability to you regarding the terms of that contract whether directly or indirectly.
- Every property or service provider listed on SURFINN is wisely selected by its quality regarding accommodation, location, teaching, staff skills, safety, surf equipment and surf conditions. However SURFINN is not responsible for poor weather, lack of surf or your personal result on surf lessons or on any other service provided. Neither it is responsible for any negligence on the part of the property or service provider for their quality standards.
- Rooms may vary in size and may have different facilities. The properties are responsible for making all room assignments and SURFINN has no control over which room you will receive. If the chosen accommodation is not available or for any other reason not suitable at the given dates, the property may change your booking to another accommodation of a similar category. SURFINN is not liable for additional expenses or any claim whatsoever due to these kinds of changes.
- SURFINN shall in no way be liable to you in the event that the property or service provider is not suitable for your purpose, no matter what that purpose is.
Any complaints must be made and written down directly during your stay at the property or while rendering the service.
- By accepting these booking conditions, you also agree to assure and recognize SURFINN harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the web site. SURFINN failure to enforce one or more of these terms shall not be a renounce of them or the rights attaching to any of them.
- It's your responsibility to verify the current terms and conditions before departure to your destination by visiting our web site. SURFINN has the right to modify these booking conditions as well as the contents of this web site for any reason and without previous notice.
- SURFINN is a part of Surfinn Camps LDA, which is a Portuguese based company and therefore this agreement is governed by Portuguese and European Union laws. Any disputes resulting from or relating to the use of SURFINN's web site will be treated according to Portuguese law in a Portuguese court.