HOW TO USE THE SURFINN PASS?
- Buy the Surfinn Pass pack you want (1, 5 or 10 surf lessons)
- You will receive a list with all the surf schools you can choose from in Portugal
- Contact directly the surf school to make a reservation and mention your Booking ID code and name.
... and that's it! Those lessons will be credited in your Surfinn Pass.
You can now buy a cheaper pack of Lessons and spend it WHEREVER and WHENEVER you want!
Because surf lessons are subject to a maximum number of students and favourable natural conditions, reservations should be made well in advance;
- For reservations, please email or contact each surf school directly. For information about the Surfinn Pass, please email email@example.com or call us +351 91 735 14 35;
- Due to logistics and organisation of the surf lessons, any cancellation not reported before 18h00 (6 pm) the day before, will be counted as a used pass, regardless the reason that led to his cancellation;
- Despite the surf school's confirmation of the location and estimated time to hold the surf lesson, you should always call the surf school a couple of hours to confirm the lesson was not cancelled for any reason;
- If for any reason, namely due to the weather, the surf school cancels the surf lesson, we will redeem you back;
- Packages are not personal and can be shared by several students;
- The purchase of Surfinn Pass packs (1, 5, or 10) is only available online, on our website!
- All surf equipment (wetsuit and board) is included during the lessons;
- Each surf school has its own program and the duration of the lessons varies but it's between 1h30 and 2 hours;
- All surf schools associated to the Surfinn Pass program and instructors are duly registered and accredited by the Portuguese Surfing Federation.
- All purchased Surfinn Pass packs (1, 5, or 10) are valid for one year and may be used only at the surf schools associated to the Surfinn Pass program.