|Previous Guests Rating|
|Check-In / Check-out Times||Check-In: 14:00-20:00 / Check-Out: 11:00|
|Equipment||Not available. Please don’t forget to bring your own|
|Payment & Cancellation Policy||Reservation caution of 50% required. | Remaining amount to pay 60 working days prior to arrival. | For cancellations more than 60 days before arrival all funds received will be fully refunded less transaction fees. | For cancellations less than 60 days and more than 30 days before arrival, client will be credited booking for travel at a later date. | For cancellations less than 30 days before arrival, no refund is possible however we will do our best to credit travel to a later date depending on availability. | Any changes on travelling dates will be accepted depending on remaining availability.|
|Payments accepted at Destination||Bank Transfer|
|Closing dates||Closed from 01/10 to 30/04|
|How to Get There||Speed Boat|
|Room Type||Single, Twin, Double|
|Facilities||Bar, Air Conditioned, Chill-out area, Tv, DVD, Sun deck|
|Services||Surf Guiding (Surfari)|
|Internet||Free WiFi available on board|
|Surf Breaks||Beach Break|
|Extra Activities||Snorkelling, Scuba diving, Fishing|
|Suited for||Solo travelers, Couples, Groups, Family with children|
|Beach Distance||from the beach|
|Total number of People||19|
|Total number of Rooms||7 Cabins|
|Total number of Bathrooms||7|
|All rooms with private bathroom?||Yes|
Maldives is an island nation popular for its natural beauty. The white sandy beaches, the crystal clear waters makes it one among the most desired destinations in the world. The abundance of marine life and colorful corals makes it one of the best places to dive in or go for a snorkel.
During your trip, you'll be able to visit some of the local islands nearby and experience a glimpse of the local life and culture of Maldivians.
The nearest airport is Velana Internation Airport (in Malé, city capital) which is about 2 hours from your surf locations.
Assidha has 7 comfortable cabins on board. The recommended occupancy is 14 people on twin sharing basis.
The maximum occupancy on each cabin is 3 people. All 5 cabins on the lower deck has 1 DBL Bed and 1 SGL Bed. One of the 2 cabins on upper deck comprises a DBL Bed while the other features a TWN Bed.
All rooms are equipped with private en-suite bathrooms.
The boat has a spacious Sun Deck with Sun Beds placed throughout the day and night.
All the crew on board can speak English. They are friendly and always at your service.
The best time to surf in Maldives is from February to November.
This is very much determined by monsoons. Maldives has two monsoons. The North East Monsoon which runs from December to April and the South West Monsoon from May to October. You can witness big swells during these seasons.
Male' Atoll is divided into North Male' Atoll and South Male Atoll. Some of the best surf points are located in these atolls.
Best surf points in North Male are as follows:
1.Chickens - (Left Break) (Best Size: 8 - 10 Ft) (Skill Level: Advanced) (Best Swell: North West)
2. Cokes - (Right Break) (Best Size: 4 - 8 Ft) (Skill Level: Advanced) Best Swell: South East)
3. Sultans - (Right Break) (Best Size: 4 - 8 Ft) (Skill Level: Medium) Best Swell: North East)
4. Honkeys - (Left Break) (Best Size: 2 - 8 Ft) (Skill Level: Advanced) Best Swell: South East)
5. Jail Breaks - (Right Break) (Best Size: 4 - 9 Ft) (Skill Level: Medium) Best Swell: North East)
Best surf points in South Male are as follows:
1. Gurus - (Left Break) (Best Size: 4 - 8Ft) (Skill Level: Medium) (Best Swell: South East)
2. Twin Peaks - (Left Break) (Best Size: 2 - 8 Ft) (Skill Level: Medium) (Best Swell: North East)
3. Quarters - (Right Break) (Best Size: 6 Ft) (Skill Level: Medium) (Best Swell: South East)
4. Native/Foxy’s - (Right Break) (Best Size: 2 - 8 Ft) (Skill Level: Advanced) (Best Swell: South East)
5. Rip Tides - (Right Break) (Best Size: 2 - 8 Ft) (Skill Level: Medium) (Best Swell: South East)