Susbcribe to our mailing list & get the updates in your email inbox
Your request was sent successfully. It was assigned the following Booking ID: BKG-XXXXXX.
You have also received an email with your Booking ID and a Password, so that you can login to My Booking area on our website and check your booking's status. Right now we are checking availability, please hold a few minutes. You will be emailed once confirmation arrives, so you can pay your reservation caution.
If you have any further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for choosing Surfinn!
Description Stop surfing on the same place again and again!
There are plenty more surf spots and surf schools out there. Go for it!
Embrace the true surf spirit and go surfing all along the coast. There's nothing like surfing a different wave everyday!
Surfinn made it easier for you and created the Surfinn Pass, a surf lessons voucher that you can use in dozens of surf schools along the coast always at the same prices.
Finally it's possible to buy a cheaper pack of Lessons and spend it WHEREVER and WHENEVER you want!
HOW TO USE THIS VOUCHER?
1 - Buy the pack you want (1, 5 or 10 Lessons)
2 - Choose your Surf School
3 - Book directly with the School mentioning your Booking ID code
... and that's it! Those lessons will be credited in your Voucher.
You can now buy a cheaper pack of Lessons and spend it WHEREVER and WHENEVER you want!
- Because surf lessons are subject to a maximum number of students and favourable natural conditions, reservations should be made in advance. For reservations, please email or contact each surf school directly. For information about the Surfinn Voucher Programme, please email email@example.com or call +351 91 735 14 35.
- Due to logistics and organisation of the surf lessons, any cancellation not reported until 18h00 (6 pm) the day before, the class will be counted as if the student had attended, regardless the reason that led to his cancellation.
- Packages are not personal and can be shared by several students.
- The purchase of Lessons Packs (1, 5, or 10) is only available online, on this website!
- All equipment (wetsuit and board) is included during the lessons.
- All schools adherent to the Surfinn Voucher Programme and Instructors are duly registered and accredited by the Portuguese Surfing Federation.
- All purchased Lessons Packs (1, 5, or 10) are valid for one year and may be used only at the surf schools adherent to the Surfinn Voucher Programme.
We receive many Solo travelers, normally staying in shared rooms. Single requests can book a Single room (if displayed on the selected destination) OR are required to pay double-rates (you can book a Double or Twin room and pay as if 2 persons booking).
Most of the packs on nay Surf Camp or Surf Hotel already include surf lessons and equipment but you’re welcome to add extra lessons or rentals to your own pack. B&B, Self-Catering and similar packs normally don’t have any of these items at all, so you can add as many lessons or rentals as you wish.
All extra activities shall be booked directly at the Destination. We will help you out with that once you arrive. Scheduling and payment normally on arrival upon availability. Extra activities may need to be booked in advance only in case of big groups.
Yes. Almost all destinations offer that service! Some have it already included on the pack for Free and others may charge an extra. If you need an airport transfer we recommend you to book it in advance. Please add it to your reservation during the booking process. You will be asked to leave your flight details (flight number & time).
Yes. You can add travel insurance adapted to your needs on your travel pack. You just need to add it to your reservation during the booking process! Please check more info here: https://www.surfinn.travel/insurance We recommend including insurance with specific coverage for adventure sports and more. We know that everyone likes to get a bit more risky now and then… Safety is always in 1st place!
There are many packs offered on each destination. You can choose the one that better matches your traveling and surfing requests. The most common ones are the Surf Camp pack and the Surfari pack. The Surf Camp pack is recommended for beginners and intermediate surfers. The Surfari pack can be fully enjoyed if you already have a reasonable surf level (if you’re already surfing the green waves or trying your first maneuvers and barrels, then you’re ready for it!)